Automobile Accidents

Automobile accidents are disruptive, whether it’s a “fender-bender” or catastrophic car crash, victims will lose time from work to get medical treatment, vehicle repairs, and, sometimes, to make Court appearances. If you’re involved in a car accident, contact experienced trial lawyer, Carlos Zelaya at (504) 277-8989.

Some car crashes are caused by reckless or impaired drivers. But nowadays, more and more crashes are caused by distracted drivers. Car crash victims often suffer physical injuries, incur expensive medical bills, lose the use of their vehicle, and lose time and money from work. If you have been hurt in an automobile accident, you need a law firm with trial lawyers experienced in taking personal injury cases to trial. The Mumphrey Law Firm has handled such cases in the New Orleans area for over 40 years.

What should I do if I get into a car accident?
If you or your passengers have suffered injuries as a result of a car crash, it’s important that you follow these steps:

  1. Call the police and file an accurate crash report listing all people involved. Borrow a phone if necessary.
  2. Go to a hospital, doctor’s office or clinic to seek necessary medical attention as soon as possible. Although your injuries may not feel serious at the time of the accident, some injuries don’t manifest fully for several days or longer.
  3. Take accident scene photos if possible.
  4. Get the other driver’s name and insurance information. Take photos of the vehicles involved including license plates.
  5. Get the names and contact information from any witnesses to the crash.
  6. Contact the Mumphrey Zelaya Law Firm as soon as possible.

Contact the Mumphrey Zelaya Law Firm immediately if you’ve been involved in an accident. Acting quickly can help your case and get you the settlement you deserve.

Contact Mumphrey Zelaya Now to Schedule Your FREE Case Evalution